The new layout of commands is available since version 1.3 of In-Hand VNC.
It is based on two menu bars : the main menu bar and the tool menu bar.
The main menu bar is displayed by clicking on Menu.
It has six buttons, four of them having a click function and a long click function.
- Zoom button : click to select Zoom mode, long click to enter Quick zoom mode
- Move button : click to select Move mode, long click to enter Quick move mode
- Mouse button : click to select mouse/cursor mode, long click to freeze screen move
- Gallery button : click to display the gallery of memorized positions
- Tool button : click to display the tool menu bar or to perform the last tool action, long click to display the tool menu bar
- Start/stop button : start a new connection with the server or stop it
The tool menu bar is displayed by clicking (or long clicking) on the tool button of the main menu bar.
It also has six buttons that give access to tool actions.
The last selected tool action is also present for most of them on the main menu bar where it can be repeated.
Icons of the notification bar have also been slightly modified.
The last zoom action is zoom in
The last zoom action is zoom out
Mouse and move modes are combined
The screen is fixed. Only mouse position is performed
Zoom mode is extended with a Quick zoom mode.
Quick zoom gives you directly access to a zoom factor where server mouse can be precisely positioned by touching the screen.
It can also be used to increase zoom factor or to decrease it depending of your last zoom action.
To access Quick zoom, perform a long click on the Zoom button.
Move mode is extended with a Quick move mode.
Quick move allows moving quickly to one direction that is the one of your last move action.
Mouse mode is extended and slightly modified.
By default, mouse mode combines the move mode and the mouse mode. To move the remote mouse perform a quick touch of the screen. To freeze the screen move, perform a long click on the mouse button.